Hey everyone! - Page 2

--

August 25th, 2004  
Focus Fate

Can't keep a bf? :-p sounds like you're a real busy person! Its hard at times tho. But we never get into major fights, we argue here and there but always come to a compromise. It's fun getting ready for our future together she's starting college soon. So ya theres lots of stuff going in our lives but the loves's what counts! So just stick with it and you'll have the time for you man.
August 25th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Good to see a guy dating an older girl for a change, we HS guys always seem to end up dating younger girls
August 25th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Good to see a guy dating an older girl for a change, we HS guys always seem to end up dating younger girls
And who said the younger girls don't like it? lol.

But I never realized how much it mattered that the guy had a car until now... but that's alright. The guy I"m talkin to (not sure about) is a real sweetie, and his sis likes me (who can drive lol). So maybe maybe we can make it work.
--
August 25th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome to the boards Focus. i hope u have a sucessful marriage 8)

Quote:
Theres nothing wrong with the older girl dating a younger guy...but its like tradition for teh older guy to date the younger girl. (at least for asians)
August 25th, 2004  
782.matt

Love is in the air! Welcome!! 8)
August 26th, 2004  
Keist IV

Topic: Welcome.

Quote:
Welcome aboard Focus Fate. As far as older women are concerned, they are more experienced Nothing wrong with that Focus and it is a more common thing now a days. Anyhoo, good luck and godspeed.
August 26th, 2004  
SAINT

hello pal..
August 30th, 2004  

Welcome to the forum!
August 30th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

hi