Hey Everyone! Im New :)

PROUDsisOFaUSmarine

hey guys im Megan. im from california and im new to this. my brother is a MARINE (machine gunner 0331) stationed at camp pendleton. he has been a proud devil dog for almost a year now and is about to be deployed. my dad was a marine and my fam is 85% military members but this deployment bussiness is all new to me. so im joining as many sites and groups as i can trying to stay imformed and make some friends :D im always looking to make friends and take advice so say hi if youd like and have a great day. Semper Fi :camo:
JACKME1.jpg

That Is Me and my Brother <3

Welcome, stay away from ROTC boy. He's been a bad boy. His mother spanked him and he was in his room sucking his thumb and crying like a baby for ten hours last night.

nulli secundus said:
Welcome, stay away from ROTC boy. He's been a bad boy. His mother spanked him and he was in his room sucking his thumb and crying like a baby for ten hours last night.

LMAO!!! welcome to the forums Megan. Contrary to ROTC boy im someone people like to be around.

Welcome to the forums Megan.. :)

I removed your brothers name by the way, since this is an open forum and everyone has access to it..

welcome to the forums megan

If you have any questions about deployment stuff just ask. I have been to Kosovo in 2000 and Iraq 2002-03. In a few months I will be going back to the sand box if my green to gold packet is denied.

SGT Doody

nulli secundus said:

LMAO Welcome to the fourms. Got questions this is the place to have them answered. :2guns:

Back