Hey BBC.Your logic is strange.

sandy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4442988.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4417024.stm

You insist on it like chemical arms.

How cruel !Oh no!
In Japan,White phosphorus is used in training near of civilians.
Japan Ground Self Defense Forces used chemical weapons though there were civilians.(Stick reading)
BBC,Let's correctly use knowledge though I understood that you want to insist that the U.S. military is attacking the civilian of Iraq.

Do not depart from the truth from the anti-American feeling.
smoke.gif

Mate, it isn't the BBC that's getting up the US. They are just reporting what is happening. It wouldn't have been any different if it was British, or Australians or Italians using the WP against insurgents. Read in more depth, and there is mention in there, on the BBC's behalf, arguing that WP is not a chemical weapon, as some people are suggesting it is.

Rather them than us.

I can not quote the relevent portions of the ban agreement, but I do not think WP falls into the classification of a chemical weapon as defined by the agreement. I realize I will get a lot of disagreement from many politically correct individuals but.........

I would rather roast and toast many many many enemy combatants than not use WP and have just one American or Allied soldier killed because I didn't have the will or fortitude to use the weapons at hand.

When the enemy would rather use strap-on bombs or car bombs and attack innocent civilians (men, women, and children) then I will not lose one second of sleep because I sent a warm welcome his way in the form of Willie Peter.

:box: If the insurgent terrorists are bound and determined to join the virgins in their idea of heaven, then I am going to send just as many of them on their way just as fast as I can and if it takes some good old WP to do it - so be it! :box:

Agreed. WP is a legitimate weapon of war. More legitimate than any IED or suicide bomber, so before the PC police have a go at those who support the use of WP, have a think about that.

In Australia WP is only used to create smoke and mark targets. But as we say, if in the act of marking a target, there is a secondary effect of burning the enemy, then so be it.... it's their own fault for being so close to the target area.

Back