hey i am ashley

I can't do that, this place wouldn't be the same!! :p ;)

True. You (and your cohorts) have definitely reduced the yawn factor around here. Which is not to say you shouldn't comply with the lady's wishes, just that the humor offsets the other more serious/negative/politically charged posts a little bit and I appreciate it (usually.)

True. You (and your cohorts) have definitely reduced the yawn factor around here. Which is not to say you shouldn't comply with the lady's wishes, just that the humor offsets the other more serious/negative/politically charged posts a little bit and I appreciate it (usually.)

Amen to that, and for that I am grateful.

I always comply with the wimens wishes, I've got the bruises to prove it! ;) :lol: :angel:

As said, we aim to please the wimens (for the sake of an easy quiet life). :D

I think she means yours CF, you're the tart that flashes them everywhere, I'm too demure for coarse things like that. :D

If you stopped coming on to me, I wouldn't need to flash them!?

Your bollocks disappeared when you got married mate, that's why you can't do it. :p

Back