hey i am ashley

Behave CF, you're old enough to be the young lady's er big brother, be careful not to get too excited, I don't want you getting your surgical truss twisted, you know it plays havoc with your dangly man bits! :D

I like what you did there (re big brother :thumb:)

While your concern for my health is bringing a tear to my eye, I've healed up now so back to full working order.

Have you seen her new pic? :D

I like what you did there (re big brother :thumb:)

While your concern for my health is bringing a tear to my eye, I've healed up now so back to full working order.

Have you seen her new pic? :D

(in my best Steptoe junior impersonation) "You dirty old man!"

Last edited:
You're only jealous because you don't have the same freedom over wimens that I do? :D
25r30wi.gif
25r30wi.gif
25r30wi.gif
You talk the talk but do you walk the walk???

Only with the aid of a rollator!!!

hey i wam ashley heard about this site when i was in jrotc about three years ago been graduated for about three years almost four, and my dad was in the marines so i decided why not
Hi Ashley

Don´t get involved with these ancient guys.
They are like old cars - bodywork rusty, engine leaks and there is no acceleration. Stick with me and we'll find some "muscle cars" ;)

25r30wi.gif
25r30wi.gif
25r30wi.gif
You talk the talk but do you walk the walk???

Only with the aid of a rollator!!!

Freyja, Freyja, Freyja!

I certainly can walk the walk! :D Have some faith in me wimen!! :horsie:

I'm happy to meet in person and prove it? :D

Hi Ashley

Don´t get involved with these ancient guys.
They are like old cars - bodywork rusty, engine leaks and there is no acceleration. Stick with me and we'll find some "muscle cars" ;)

We aren't ancient, well not all of us! ;)

"Muscle cars" tend to be very unreliable and wimens hate unreliablity! :p

Last edited:
Are you aware that the best Muscle cars are the classics?:thumb:
Yep, I own one - Dodge Challenger 1970 T/A. ;)

challengerbeach.jpg

Freyja, Freyja, Freyja!

I certainly can walk the walk! :D Have some faith in me wimen!! :horsie:

I'm happy to meet in person and prove it? :D
I´ve heard that you are like pantie hose, sometime you run, sometime you cling and most time you just don't fit right in the crotch. :p

We aren't ancient, well not all of us! ;)

"Muscle cars" tend to be very unreliable and wimens hate unreliablity! :p
Muscle cars and men must be fine-tuned if they are to function optimally. The car is not a problem ....!

No one listen to him, he's a troublemaker! :p

(it's not my fault I understand what wimens want. You could learn a thing or two....)
Do you know how to please a woman?

Yep, I own one - Dodge Challenger 1970 T/A. ;)

challengerbeach.jpg

Nice! :rock:

I´ve heard that you are like pantie hose, sometime you run, sometime you cling and most time you just don't fit right in the crotch. :p

You heard wrong!!!! :D ;)

Muscle cars and men must be fine-tuned if they are to function optimally. The car is not a problem ....!

It's the wimens that's the problem! :hide:

Do you know how to please a woman?

Yes?

Never had any complaints. :D :p

men are like trucks sometimes they run smooth and sometimes its a bumpy ride and sometimes they just donnt work, you just got to blow on a few things to get them to work and if it doesnt work kick em and walk away

Back