Hey all!

hawky94

The Brit Pack (probationer)
Hey everyone!

I'm an aspiring military member, that is, one day I hope one day to be in the Forces. For now, I sit and cruise the web, participate in forums such as this one, write my military-fiction novel, and am constantly researching world issues and military affairs.

I'm from England originally, but now live in the Great White North.

I'll be posting questions for the community for my novel, "What would happen if?" "Is this plausible?" and several others.

I hope to get many different points of view, I also write articles for my school website, several about military/world issues. I'll be posting them on here and asking for feedback and thoughts.

I hope to gain knowledge from you all and have an awesome time!

See you on the boards. Hawky.

Hey everyone!

I'm an aspiring military member, that is, one day I hope one day to be in the Forces. For now, I sit and cruise the web, participate in forums such as this one, write my military-fiction novel, and am constantly researching world issues and military affairs.

I'm from England originally, but now live in the Great White North.

I'll be posting questions for the community for my novel, "What would happen if?" "Is this plausible?" and several others.

I hope to get many different points of view, I also write articles for my school website, several about military/world issues. I'll be posting them on here and asking for feedback and thoughts.

I hope to gain knowledge from you all and have an awesome time!

See you on the boards. Hawky.

Firstly, welcome aboard...

Next- you write military-fiction novel- that is nice!

Back