Hey all

Locke

hey, iv been reading this forum for a couple of weeks now, stumbled across it when i was looking for military quotes. saw a couple of threads i might be able to contribute smth to so i joined up!! so here i am!
am 19 yo male from australia, in university, doing an IT degree (but NOT a nerd :lol: ) i hate how sedentary the IT lifestyle is, so once i finish, i plan on joining the army reserves.
prolly my fave past time is gonig to the movies (i work at a cinema-w000t free tix!!), going out with my friends, and listening to music.

hopefully ill get to know u all better as time goes by.

--Play to win--

Welcome Aussie, I hope you'll like it here man.

We have a bunch of mods and an adm- your problems-quickfixers in here! have a good time! :rock:

Welcome mate! Congratulations in your decision about joining reserves. Any man willing to take part in serving his country actively is well-deserving a salute. Good luck!

peiper said:
Welcome mate! Congratulations in your decision about joining reserves. Any man willing to take part in serving his country actively is well-deserving a salute. Good luck!
Agreed, Welcome to the forum, mate. :D

peiper said:
Welcome mate! Congratulations in your decision about joining reserves.

Welcome Mate! Congratulations in your decision about joining the forum.. ;) :lol:

Welcome Aussie. Second cousins to the Irish. :lol:

Good luck with school and your future Army enlistment.

Welcome aboard Locke. Come on jump right in, it's always good to have another voice around here.

RnderSafe said:
Second cousins to the Irish. :lol:

I'd say they're closer than that, but I'll leave it at that, don't want to get jumped by both of you. :)

Just kidding, welcome to the forum, Locke, nice to have you. I'm going to be living up to my name here, but what's IT?

RnderSafe said:
Welcome Aussie. Second cousins to the Irish. :lol:

cheers guys, thx for the warm welcome, looks like this is going to be a good place to hang out.

rnder, this coming from a ...... oh ........... nuts, i cant find where ur from :lol:

pollux, am from a suburb of melbourne, victoria. so im in the SE corner.

and i just finished a nice 6hr shift and its 02:00 :( the good side of that is i watched movies for the last 2hrs lol. check "the day after tomorrow out" its a good flick.

Locke said:
rnder, this coming from a ...... oh ........... nuts, i cant find where ur from :lol:

A full blooded (except for the one Scot) Irishman of Co. Kildare, Ireland stock.

Back