hey all

mzspaztastic

so they tell me i have to introduce myself.

well, i'm civilian. did a little time working at the MEPS, but mostly i'm just an army brat. I'm 23, my real name is allison, i live in good ole boston (okay, i lied, i'm a little south of boston), but i grew up in the sunny state of florida in the glorious town of gainesville, which is mainly known for the gators, its invention of gatorade, and that we created the lovebug.

so now im up in mass, pretending to be a northerner while secretly despising any weather below 60. i recently got involved with www.anysoldier.com and started out writing one letter, then another, and ended with 21 letters and several burned cds by the end of the first day. i think everyone should check out the site and send one card or letter.

anyway, i'm going back to school in the spring (after a year a florida state, i decided to leave for fear of hearing bobby bowden one more time :) , and i want to go into criminal justice. i'm an anti-privitization of prisons advocate, but i'm not nearly as involved as i want to be.

nice to meet you all, and see ya at the posting boards :)

Wellcome aboard!! You are going to enjoy the forum. I am also a law student. Good luck in your studies!!

Welcome, welcome. I am considering a Law enforcement degree before entering military service. Nice to meet u.

Just seeing this for the first time myself -- welcome! I went to undergraduate college in Boston...well, Medford/Somerville, but you get the idea. ;)

never too late, Italian!

and very neat that you went to school there! i actually got stuck on the on ramp in somerville the other night, was detoured into the city and spent 2 hours in traffic (it took me 25 minutes to get there, for the record). haha, so somerville scares me now.

This is the I-93 ramp just north of the Big Dig?

Just checked out that anysoldier.com site -- I think I just lost an hour messing around there...

yes. if you're still familiar with the area, it's right near goodtimes (well, the closest ramp to it). i got stuck getting on the south end. after being detoured into boston, i got lost (i dont know my way around the city, and it's a given that if i put my car within city limits, i will get lost), and i ended up missing the 93 turn off and went straight through south boston on L street and ended up at the south boston rotory that puts you right onto Rt 3. interesting night, but i was pretty mad by the time i got home!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard, mzspaztastic.
This is a little late, I don't know how I missed you, but I am almost your neighbor over in Randolph. Anyhow welcome to the forums.

:cool:

Back