He's a superfreak, superfreak oh yeah!

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
Authorities said Thursday they are searching for former British rock star Gary Glitter over his alleged relationship with a Vietnamese teenager.

"At present, relevant authorities Ba Ria Vung Tau province are trying to trace this gentleman, and clarify the relationship between this gentleman and a Vietnamese juvenile," Foreign Ministry spokesman Le Dung said.

The 61-year-old Glitter, who rose to fame with a glam rock act in the 1970s, is perhaps most known for "Rock and Roll (Part 2)," which is still frequently played at sporting events.

Dung said authorities have conducted interviews with a 15-year-old girl who they found in the home rented by Glitter. The spokesman said Glitter, whose real name is Paul Francis Gadd, had applied for permanent resident status in Vietnam.

"If evidence of a (legal) violation is found against Mr. Paul Francis, and especially evidence of sexual child abuse, I believe that very strict legal measures will apply to him," he said.

In Vietnam, the crime of sexually abusing a child can lead to the death penalty.

So um, yeah, I never heard of this freak before, anyone from Blighty care to shed some light on this twit who likes little little girls?

I remember Gary Glitter was like one of Freddie Mercury's friends. Kinda like a UK glamor scene star from the 70's if I'm not mistaken.

Back