Here we have ranks in a list of top-10 armed forces in world

Here we have ranks in a list of top-10 armed forces in world info

That's not too late to list top-10 military list. In world's strongest list.

Here are my top-10:

1.China - Over 2 million man
2.Iran - 545 000 troop size
3.Israel - 182 000 troop size
4.Japan
------------------------------------------
you high opinion about my country made me appricate!
but you overestimate the power of China ,do you forgot USA is the only superpoer? on my view ,the military energy of China only stronger a little than the countries of African,sorry Charlie!

If no nuclear weapons, may be the Iran can fight a full war against French, Because the Iran own some 70 millions population,but Iran will lose the war at last! Because French oversee Iranians,no matter from industrial production level and technology!
other then being able to do the goose-step in mass parades how are your soldiers skill in marksmanship... or is spray-n-pray your mantra?

other then being able to do the goose-step in mass parades how are your soldiers skill in marksmanship... or is spray-n-pray your mantra?

A few years ago I trained an ex East German soldier to get his firearm licence, I was not impressed with his firearm handling, safety or marksmanship.

That's not too late to list top-10 military list. In world's strongest list.

Here are my top-10:

1.China - Over 2 million man
2.Iran - 545 000 troop size
3.Israel - 182 000 troop size
4.Japan
5.USA
6.Russia
7.France - 221 900 troop size
8.UK
9.Chile - can fights effectivy in war defence with 86000 troop size
10.Turkey

Chile and Finland are two identity military Power and Finland have killed big Soldiers of Soviet in winter war.

Turkey are stronger than Germany and Finland today.

Really, Israel is number 3 in the world? lmao

If we are just going with numbers, USA would be number two (1,429,995 in 2013), Russia number 3 (1,400,000 in 2012), and then North Korea who also have a million at arms. As far as quality, Russia's military is mostly conscripts still, though there are many more contract units now.

They aren't the top in the world IMHO But, did alright against NATO-trained Georgian troops
340xzw7.jpg
610xju9.jpg

(and contrary to all the propaganda, the numbers on both sides were relatively the same, a dozen thousands each)
r283728_1207084.jpg

rtr20x6eho8.jpg
rtr20x70gh3.jpg
rtr20x6vxi4.jpg
610xnn3.jpg

lol Gotta love that, eh? Mounting a wheeled artillery piece onto a BTR hehe Only in Russia.
610x.jpg

2139171.jpg

In the end, the proud Georgian Army ended up on its knees, literally
ojum783.jpg

I am pretty certain they could at least beat Israel too, if needed.

But not big NATO countries, especially if they all fought together.

Back