You are here

cozzo

Hello,

I am a first-timer here and I'm trying to do the 'introduce yourself' thing. Problem is - I don't know where to start!

I followed the "Please introduce yourself" links to get where I am now, but I don't know if I'm introducing mysef in the proper place.

Sooooo

Let's start from log-in and assume "You are here"

I can see the topics, but how do I post? Is it the "new subject" button?

Yeah - I'm REALLY a first-timer :)

Bill

Welcome aboard Cozzo. Yes this is the right place to introduce yourself. You can tell us a bit about yourself if you will. And yes the "new topic" button is the one that lets you make new threads, while the "postreply" one will have you post comments under the already existing threads. I'm sure you'll learn about all the rules and stuff. Check out all the rules btw.

Welcome to the Forums. Don't worry, after a while, everything'll eventually sort itself out. Just make sure that you follow the rules, and there'll be no trouble from us Mods and our fearless leader, Redleg.

Welcome to the Forums Sir!

this is one of the easier forums to use and understand, and all the mods and members are great people. You'll get the hang of it eventually.

-Brandon P. L. I esquire

Welcome to the forums cozzo
Looks like you found the right place to post your intro. :)

Please feel free to PM me (click the PM button under my post here) if you have any questions about the forum.

Welcome cozzo. I think you'll enjoy the people on here. Different folks, different opinions, but that's why it's fun and informative. I see your interest is electronics. I've been in Defense work electronics for over 40 years.

Back