Here read this it'll make ya sick

wolfen

http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp?S=9788232

I can't believe this little F**k**g worm got 10 years. back when he was arrested he said he thought he was being robbed, not having police outside his house.

Maybe its just me, but the cars with flashing blue lights and the guys yelling "police, open the door" might just give it away.
I fully believe he knew exactly what he was doing and should receive the death penalty for Murder

he was probably high at the time...he did have a marajuana charge on him.... what an a**hole...

Well, if the detective broke in unannounced in plain clothes then this kid shouldn't get any additional time. It is possible he didn't hear sirens, if there were any.

On the other hand, if he knew what he was doing he should get the injection. The question is, how can you prove it?

eye witnessess?? wasnt it said that the city/town they lived in was a pretty peaceful place? if i saw a squad car at my neighbors house, i'd be curious.... esspecially with low crime rate...gossip would be huge! i can also well maybe accept the fact the a street officer might come into a house unannounced if there seemed to be probable cause....but a detective, no ill put money on it that he identified himself as an officer...with that and probable cause to enter someones house unwelcomed, his weapon should have been drawn anyways...I know alot of officers and alot of them go by this saying....."at the end of the day, im the one going home to my family." i highly doubt a detective who should have well enough experience, whould make any rookie moves like that...my money is on the suspect, he knew what he was doing, just look at him...

I've been down that street several times, I passed his house a few times too, its so quiet there you can quite literally hear the grass grow. but sirens or not the blue flashing police lights should have gave it away.

They only found enough pot in his house for personal use, but either way, nobody can convince me that he didn't know what he was doing. He wasn't high at the time he shot the cop, just real stupid, had he simply opened the door, right now he'd be sitting in his own home instead of being Gerald the gay goon's new roommate.
It was murder, plain and simple.

Nobody appears to have answered the question about whether the cop was on his own or in plain clothes, whether he stated who he was, the time of day or any of a thousand other questions.

He could have simply thought that the cop was a home invader after his dope.

Last edited:
Jarrod Shivers and the rest of the officers were serving a search warrant for narcotics. You always wear identifying articles in the service of a warrant, be it a raid vest or jacket etc. These articles are marked in big bold letters POLICE, SHERIFF, SWAT, FBI, etc. So you can be ID'd.

According to CPD's release. Skippy the Pot smoker, shot thru the front door after the PD made their announcement. So if he didn't even bother to open the door whats the difference. He couldn't tell one way or the other.

He should be knittin sweaters for Bubba in cell house A ......for life.

Nobody appears to have answered the question about whether the cop was on his own or in plain clothes, whether he stated who he was, the time of day or any of a thousand other questions.

He could have simply thought that the cop was a home invader after his dope.

Like O3 said, it doesn't matter, the cops banged on the door YELLING police, open up.
They had cars outside with really bright blue and red lights on top lighting up the whole street.

And yea he did say to the police that he thought he was being robed. but personally if I was going to rob somebody's house, the last thing I'd do is show up in a police car with flashing lights and yell "police, open the door"

Yeah it's a real popular defense with scumbags. "I didn't knows they was the Poleece." Followed up with."I was afraid for my life."

Sad thing is juries buy the crap.

Yep, and the bad part is they get away with it, Channel 3 interviewed him from jail after his conviction and he said he'd do a hundred years if it would bring back the officer........easy to say after the fact. I bet ya $100 he wouldn't have said that BEFORE he was convicted.
My vote for his punishment involves honey and a fire ant mound.

Were that the case, he coulda plead guilty and thrown himself on the mercy of the court. Funny Smokey the Bong hitter didn't do that did he.

Now I'd settle for him being thrown in front of a speeding bus.

Back