Here you have it - murdered American

I just watched that on the news, Sir. Brings to mind the famous picture from WWII of a Japanese soldier beheading an Australian aviator.
Aside from the brutality of this action, the links between enemy action in Iraq and bin Laden (by the connection to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi) seems to be pretty clear now.
I'll be back with this later, need to take a run and calm down some.

Mark Conley said:
One of the worst things is..this contractor wasnt a mercenary, wasnt anything defense related. He was just a civillian trying to do a job. This was nothing but a shameless act of revenge.

Guess its going to escalate some more before it dies down...hope none of our military dont do a tit for a tat.

Shameless act of revenge? I must have missed the beheading = pissing in a guys face memo.

And it would have been "okay" had he been a PMC contractor? Better get used to the fact that they do not care what you're doing, who you work for - if you are an American, you are fair game. It has been like that for quite some time, long before the recent prisoner "abuse" claims.

The US military is not in the business of beheadings, so I don't see why someone with a military background would be concerned we're going to start airing executions.

They have no idea what they are starting.

Anybody holding their breath waiting for the Muslim community to stand against this murder?
On the revenge issue, as RnderSafe said, these people view, and have viewed since before this current conflict even began, Americans as targets, were the PMCs who were mutilated and publicly burned the victims of an action motivated by "revenge?" A preemptive revenge? There is nothing that can excuse such acts, and in my opinion, searching for reason or rational behind the actions of terrorists is a wasted endeavour, they want us all dead, doesn't much matter why, especially as they have proven they are willing to cross to our own soil to achieve this goal.

RnderSafe said:
Mark Conley said:
One of the worst things is..this contractor wasnt a mercenary, wasnt anything defense related. He was just a civillian trying to do a job. This was nothing but a shameless act of revenge.

Guess its going to escalate some more before it dies down...hope none of our military dont do a tit for a tat.

Shameless act of revenge? I must have missed the beheading = pissing in a guys face memo.

And it would have been "okay" had he been a PMC contractor? Better get used to the fact that they do not care what you're doing, who you work for - if you are an American, you are fair game. It has been like that for quite some time, long before the recent prisoner "abuse" claims.

The US military is not in the business of beheadings, so I don't see why someone with a military background would be concerned we're going to start airing executions.

They have no idea what they are starting.

for those that read this...i took my original post down. I have my reasons for it. The quote up above explains the summary of what I said anyway.

Would it have been ok if he had been PMC? Well..at least a PMC contractor would have been armed. He could fight back. At least he could have the chance of taking one or two with him. This man was a defensless person. the fact that he was taking his chances for money working in a war zone has absolutely nothing to do with it.

These people stated that they did this because they could not get what they wanted. I saw it as shameless act of revenge. You see it as busness as usual for them. Okay.

You are right. The US military is not in the business of beheadings, nor would they ever air something like that on TV. But, since our forces are composed of individuals, and once enraged, these individuals may or may not care at this particular point in time what happens to an iraqi...well it was an opinion expressed. I didnt mean we take an iraqi and behead him on TV. But you know, maybee turning the people that did it over to their mullah court for a trial followed by a beheading wouldnt be a bad idea...if they gave a darn about dying anyway.

And for them having an idea...well, i dont really believe they care for life in the now, but rather their reward in heaven. I dont know if their ideaolgy is right or wrong, but i think we need to arrange the conditions for them to find out for themselves.

I don't know how much Rudyard Kipling you all may have read, but in his stories about the British Army (specifically the Irish regiments) in India and Afghanistan, he makes reference to the effect that "seeing their dead" (meaning those unfortunates who had been captured by the enemy and tortured to death) had on the soldiers, and as far as that goes, I believe Mark has a very valid point. I, too, hope that our Soldiers and Marines will not carry out any unilateral "punitive" actions against the enemy (aside from destroying them mind body and soul wherever they can be found) and maintain the professionalism that we pride our military on, as I trust they will.

These cowards, with their faces covered and identities concealed, DO fear death I believe, or perhaps capture, but they do fear us, or they would not feel that anonymity was a neccesity.

First of, it will be interesting to see if that cowardly act is going to resonate loudly in the world and domestic media for as long as the humiliation of Iraqi prisonners by US soldiers....I doubt it...
Second is the war in Algeria by the French....The Fellagas (Muslim Freedom fighters of that time) were also in the business of killing and mutilating their enemies, French and Algerians alike....Eventually, what came around went around and there was no mercy from the French as history showed.
The same applied in the Russian- Afghan and Russian - Chechen wars...no mercy....who started it, who care!
But we know who eventually benefited from this circle of horror, don't we...The freedom fighters are the one who ultimately won the war or lost it but won the world's sympathy!

I think you would have a very difficult if not impossible task proving these people are "freedom fighters."

Mark Conley said:
Would it have been ok if he had been PMC? Well..at least a PMC contractor would have been armed. He could fight back. At least he could have the chance of taking one or two with him. This man was a defensless person. the fact that he was taking his chances for money working in a war zone has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Yes, but the end result is still the same. So, is one man's life worth less because he may or may not been able to defend himself prior to capture?

These people stated that they did this because they could not get what they wanted. I saw it as shameless act of revenge. You see it as busness as usual for them. Okay.

Again, this is nothing new ... look at what happened to Daniel Pearle. And since when is Al'Q worried about Iraqis enough to seek revenge on their behalf? It is an excuse to play to the Muslim world and liberal left.

But you know, maybee turning the people that did it over to their mullah court for a trial followed by a beheading wouldnt be a bad idea...if they gave a darn about dying anyway.

Sadly, they would most likely be awarded a medal, instead of a beheading.

And for them having an idea...well, i dont really believe they care for life in the now, but rather their reward in heaven. I dont know if their ideaolgy is right or wrong, but i think we need to arrange the conditions for them to find out for themselves.

While the Muslim religion itself tends to focus on death, not every fanatic is out to make himself into a martyr. I have met more that wept like babies at the idea than those willing to make the "ultimate sacrifice."

The worst part of this hole thing is that they will do it over and over again...they dont have to say they are sorry because everyone that follows them is sympathetic to that movements cause.

Hope this is the right topic, where to put this.
But anyway, have anyone else read this thing about that the video of beheading Nick Berg would be fake?
Well perhaps I just put the links and let you guys read it yourself

http://www.aztlan.net/fake_video.htm (same site which released the video)

http://www.khilafah.com/home/category.php?DocumentID=9529&TagID=2

http://www.fox23news.com/news/national/story.aspx?content_id=E7B65C00-25BB-457D-9D14-6AB1E69F99AB

and those who understand finnish better: http://www.kansallissosialismi.com/uutiset/uutinen39.htm

And I have to say that I am not saying this is the truth, but could it be? What do you guys think?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Someone has too much spare time...

You could also add this link:
http://www.aztlan.net/berg_abu_ghraib_video.htm

notorious Abu Ghraib prison, this cursed dungeon where probably Satan himself roams its corridors

The one on the extreme right in Photo 6 is pudgy and is wearing very clean tennis shoes. This will not be the case with an Al queda fighter.

:lol: :lol:

And I also have some unconfirmed reports that the white plastic chair has been observed in RnderSafe's backyard..
Makes me wonder.... :lol:

Back