June 20th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

I guess so...
June 20th, 2006  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
I guess so...
Know-it-all 16 year-old gotta have the last word!
June 20th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Tom...I have to ask, was that just to get in a last lick?
--
June 20th, 2006  
moving0target

Henderson, a little contrition goes a long way. I think all these gentlemen are looking for is an admission from you that you were incorrect and, perhaps, an apology. Swallowing a bit of pride would go a long way toward helping that reputation.
June 20th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

I have. In case you all missed it in private messages, Im sorry. Im sorry for "opening the can of worms" and Im sorry for even remotely looking like a know it all. Im sorry for thinking for a milisecond that I knew a bit more about the Vietnam War conditions through my dead uncle's journal.And I dont think swallowing all of my pride could get me over the wall I seem to involuntarily built up for myself.
June 20th, 2006  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving0target
Henderson, a little contrition goes a long way. I think all these gentlemen are looking for is an admission from you that you were incorrect and, perhaps, an apology. Swallowing a bit of pride would go a long way toward helping that reputation.
Good advice, but will it be taken? You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
June 20th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

not the last word, just telling tomtom what to look at here...

my post.
June 20th, 2006  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom22
Know-it-all 16 year-old gotta have the last word!
Still appropriate comment.
June 20th, 2006  
bulldogg

Some must learn the hard way Tom.
June 20th, 2006  
Rabs

Can you guys not ease up a little bit, I mean he mispoke and tried to apologize and it seems like everyone got on his case when it really didnt even involve them.

It looks like a meeting of the good ole boys club patting themselves on the back after they whooped on some kid that made a mistake.