Who on here has been - Page 6

--

June 8th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Not allowed to say anything else. PM for further.
June 8th, 2006  
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
Not allowed to say anything else. PM for further.
I have not said anything to cause me to have to use PM's. If you want to comment, please do.
June 9th, 2006  
therise21

never been to war, but i have played paintball so i know what its like.

j/k.
--
June 9th, 2006  
Popeye

The way this thread has gone, that almost isn't even funny haha.
June 9th, 2006  
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by therise21
never been to war, but i have played paintball so i know what its like.

j/k.

Never heard of anyone being killed on the paintball course, but I guess it could happen.

I actually do know what straight out war is all about. I walked into UC Berekely during one of the riots in 1972, now that was real war!
June 9th, 2006  
bulldogg

Did ya happen to be in uniform at the time Senior Chief?
June 9th, 2006  
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
Did ya happen to be in uniform at the time Senior Chief?
During that part of my military career we were advised not to be seen in public in uniform unless we were on duty. The anti-war protesters were pretty nasty. When we arrived home from Vietnam in 1973 we were called many names and were spat at.
June 9th, 2006  
bulldogg

That's what I was thinking was the case.
June 9th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Chief
During that part of my military career we were advised not to be seen in public in uniform unless we were on duty. The anti-war protesters were pretty nasty. When we arrived home from Vietnam in 1973 we were called many names and were spat at.
disgusting. No one deserves to be spat at for serving their country. Its like the people protesting the war now...You dont have to support the war to support the people fighting in it.
June 9th, 2006  
PJ24

If you don't support the war, you don't support those fighting in it. Can't have it both ways. "I support the troops, but not the war" is a cop out people use when they are too ashamed to stand by their convictions. You can like and respect the military, doesn't mean you have to support us and our current (whatever it may have been/might be at the time) mission.