Here I am.......... Joker

--

June 28th, 2004  
Joker

Topic: Here I am.......... Joker

Hi @ all.
My name is Sven im 26 and from Germany. First i want to say sorry for my english grammar its not the best because my schooltime is to long ago ( Im getting older )but i will use the SpellCheck every time i post something!!! I found this side when i searched a Military Forum about the US Forces. Im interested in military history, weapons, Uniforms and a lot of other things around military. I was in German Army in an Electronic Warfare Unit (in German "EloKa") . We were listing to the russian military radio operators to find out were they are stationed and how many troops are there and such things. My rank was a "Hauptgefreiter" wich i think is something between PFC and SPC.
When im not at work (I normally work 6 days a week about 9 hours per day) i like to party with my friends , surfing through the internet and try my computer keep on going!

I hope now you all knew me a little bit better. If anybody has any questions about me, German Army or any other thing just write to me!!

Ok see you at the Forums
June 28th, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome to the forum Joker.

I've seen a lot of much worse grammar mistakes than yours, so no worries there.
June 28th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Welcome Joker
--
June 28th, 2004  
Darkmb101

welcome to the forum Joker
June 28th, 2004  
11bravo8387

Guten tag Joker. Welcome to the forum...I hope enjoy the forum.
June 29th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Welcome, man: you'll love it here.
June 29th, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome! 8)
June 29th, 2004  
GUNNER

Willkommen Joker! I live on an army base that had germans for a while but their contract ended a few years ago so they are all gone now, they were here to use our training area.

GUNNER
June 29th, 2004  
Redneck

Welcome to the forum, Joker, I will look forward to hearing more from you.
June 30th, 2004  
AFSteliga

Guten tag, Joker.

Enjoy your time here.