Help? Is it worth it?

Hmm okay i mean where are you from? And well im going to the Royal Navy office tomorrow to sign up, so maybe i could find out more there?

Yeah sorry, im to sure how to reply to certain status comments i dont use forums much, but i would thus like to say thank you to everyone for your help once again, so how would i go around the green card holder thing, i mean that would emply a visa correct?

Yeah sorry, im to sure how to reply to certain status comments i dont use forums much, but i would thus like to say thank you to everyone for your help once again, so how would i go around the green card holder thing, i mean that would emply a visa correct?

Click on "Quote" you find it on the bottom right of each comment. I am Swedish. To get a "green card" is tricky, especially today, due to the high unemployment figures in the US and the general economic situation. To increase the chance of getting a green card is to get an education at a university in the US or in GB. Then apply for jobs in the US and if the employer wants you, he will support your "green card." You can also marry an American woman, but it must be a "real" marriage if you follow what I mean. There is also the green card lottery

Click on "Quote" you find it on the bottom right of each comment. I am Swedish. To get a "green card" is tricky, especially today, due to the high unemployment figures in the US and the general economic situation. To increase the chance of getting a green card is to get an education at a university in the US or in GB. Then apply for jobs in the US and if the employer wants you, he will support your "green card." You can also marry an American woman, but it must be a "real" marriage if you follow what I mean. There is also the green card lottery

I got it thanks :) and yeah i mean i know that you could marry in to the country, and iv never heard of a green card lottery, and plus how would i go about applying for a job or something in america to have an employer sponsor the card??

I got it thanks :) and yeah i mean i know that you could marry in to the country, and iv never heard of a green card lottery, and plus how would i go about applying for a job or something in america to have an employer sponsor the card??

You can apply online on all these websites (monster is one) however, you need an education. You will be competing with a lot of well-educated Americans; the branch which has a shortage of well-educated Americans is the high tech sector, such as Microsoft. The health care sector can hire foreigners too.

You can apply online on all these websites (monster is one) however, you need an education. You will be competing with a lot of well-educated Americans; the branch which has a shortage of well-educated Americans is the high tech sector, such as Microsoft. The health care sector can hire foreigners too.

Ahh so its good to know what im up against lol, but i think ill take my chances with every option avaliable to me

Ahh so its good to know what im up against lol, but i think ill take my chances with every option avaliable to me

The American immigration policy is not working so well. The Obama administration will address the problem so wait and see what happens.

Kyle, I'm in the UK. I'm ex-Royal Marines.

Don't rush into your decision. Weigh up all options.

It would be much easier to join a UK military force.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Back