Help to train for the military.?

EagleHammer

Hey in Sweden we have to go on something called Mönstra, to see if your suiteble to be called in for the military, me personaly i whant to join the military, but i tought i had a few months to train beacuse i have letting myself go a little bit. The last night i had got a mail saying i was to Mönstra in one month, now i wonder if someone have any tips on how you can lose like 8 pound in one month a increwase your stamina?

PS: i don't know if it matter but the stamina test i done on a stationary bike.

Stationary Bike is a lousy way to test stamina. Want to really test stamina? Get a bunch of guys to run up a steep hill... over and over again. That usually does the trick.
Search the forum. There's like a billion tips on how to lose weight.

Hey in Sweden we have to go on something called Mönstra, to see if your suiteble to be called in for the military, me personaly i whant to join the military, but i tought i had a few months to train beacuse i have letting myself go a little bit. The last night i had got a mail saying i was to Mönstra in one month, now i wonder if someone have any tips on how you can lose like 8 pound in one month a increwase your stamina?

PS: i don't know if it matter but the stamina test i done on a stationary bike.

Advice withdrawn after seing your bollocks in an other forum.
Do the Swedish armed forces a favour and tell the psychologist at your mönstrings station some of the things you have been spouting on here.
Just to make sure they don´t let you anywhere near my beloved nations armed forces.
KJ sends.

Last edited:
Back