Help on this.

thats not necessarily the name of the song. it might just be saved under that name. i tried googling it and nothing came up. sorry.

The song starts out with "Missing is a word I use....." When I did a search on the web site, it just said it was sung by some Canadians.

Well, this is as close as I could get.

http://www.missingpeople.net/tribute_song_by_canadian_musicia.htm

Tribute song by Canadian musicians for missing B.C. women hits radio

Canadian Press
Tuesday, November 19, 2002

TORONTO (CP) - The Streets Where You Live, a tribute song for the 50 women who disappeared from Buried Heart Society, a non-profit organization which funds a treatment centre for female drug addicts in the neighbourhood where the women disappeared.Vancouver's Downtown Eastside, hit radio stations Tuesday.

The list of contributing artists reads like a who's who of Canada's music talent. Among the over 60 musicians are: Tragically Hip frontman Gord Downie, Barenaked Ladies' singer Steven Page, singers Sarah Harmer, Jim Cuddy, Bif Naked, Colin James and David Usher, punk band GOB and members of the groups Marcy's Playground, the Grapes of Wrath and Spirit of the West.

Royalties from the song will go to the

The song, written by Vancouverites Wychkam Porteous, Gary Durban and John Ellis, will be included on Women & Songs 6, to be released Nov. 26.

Robert Pickton, 52, is charged with killing 15 women who were among 63 who vanished from Vancouver since 1978.

© Copyright 2002 The Canadian Press

I know guys, but I found the lyrics of this "tribute" by Canadian singers, and it is not the song being played. I'll check again.

Italian Guy said:
I know guys, but I found the lyrics of this "tribute" by Canadian singers, and it is not the song being played. I'll check again.

Good, my computer sound board is not amplifying it enough to hear many lyrics.

This is the lyrics from "Missing" (by Evanescence): It is NOT the song played on the website.

Please, please forgive me,
But I won’t be home again.
Maybe someday you’ll have woke up,
And, barely conscious, you’ll say to no one:
"isn’t something missing? "
You won’t cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn’t something missing?
Isn’t someone missing me?
[chorus]