help! proof of enlistment in chinese national revolutionary army during ww2 era?

Bentar12

hello everyone. i have a problem with 1 of my friends always showing off and making up a bunch of BS. for a while now my friend has been bragging about his grandfather serving with the chinese national revolutionary army during ww2 and fighting against the japanese during the battle of wuhan.

my friend said that hiis grandfather fought in the battle of wuhan, killed many japanese. he also said his grandfather managed to take a japanese arisaka and used it kill fight against the japanese invaders.

i am 95% sure that he's making this up because i've known him for a while now and he always brags about things or make up lies trying to impress me and my friends.

i'm tired of him making up all this BS so is there a way for me to ask him to prove that his grandfather has served in the NRA during ww2? like did the NRA give out papers or anything that his grandfather could've kept after the war to prove that he was in the NRA?

thanks everyone.

hello everyone. i have a problem with 1 of my friends always showing off and making up a bunch of BS. for a while now my friend has been bragging about his grandfather serving with the chinese national revolutionary army during ww2 and fighting against the japanese during the battle of wuhan.

my friend said that hiis grandfather fought in the battle of wuhan, killed many japanese. he also said his grandfather managed to take a japanese arisaka and used it kill fight against the japanese invaders.

i am 95% sure that he's making this up because i've known him for a while now and he always brags about things or make up lies trying to impress me and my friends.

i'm tired of him making up all this BS so is there a way for me to ask him to prove that his grandfather has served in the NRA during ww2? like did the NRA give out papers or anything that his grandfather could've kept after the war to prove that he was in the NRA?

thanks everyone.

1st, Welcome to the forums. Feel free to make an introductory post before continuing.

2nd, Dont worry about what your friend says. Just make sure you tell the truth.

Back