help me please

--

January 1st, 2013  
JerryGuevorts

Topic: help me please

Im having troubles getting assimilated back to normal life - i have threpay twice a week and am on a cocktail of drugs - the Australian RSL will not help me they have made me a museum curator what I need is help - I am so aggressive - I want help - can someone tell my wife Peta to stop giving me so much of these drugs as I cant handle it
January 1st, 2013  
JerryGuevorts

January 1st, 2013  
LeEnfield

Why are you aggressive, is it because you have seen a little action some where or other. Stand back for minute and just think how lucky you are to be standing there and moaning about what you have seen, You seem to have wound up with a nice little job which is more than a lot of the lads have got. Most posting to these combat areas are now only six months, my father was recalled in 1938 and we did not see at home at all till 1947 and you think that you have had it rough. Stop looking at what you think went wrong and think of things that have gone right for you.
--
January 1st, 2013  
m551sheridan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
Why are you aggressive, is it because you have seen a little action some where or other. Stand back for minute and just think how lucky you are to be standing there and moaning about what you have seen, You seem to have wound up with a nice little job which is more than a lot of the lads have got. Most posting to these combat areas are now only six months, my father was recalled in 1938 and we did not see at home at all till 1947 and you think that you have had it rough. Stop looking at what you think went wrong and think of things that have gone right for you.
facts, always with the facts.........

as *Oddball* would say to * Moriarty* - "stop with them negative waves"
January 1st, 2013  
Warwick

Mate the DVA has free councilling services and is run by people experienced withdealing with Vietnam vets. Give them a bell.
Dont understand how its got this bad when you are offered all the help and councilling you need on return from OPs?????
January 2nd, 2013  
Yossarian

I smell something...
January 2nd, 2013  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryGuevorts

Im having troubles getting assimilated back to normal life - i have threpay twice a week and am on a cocktail of drugs - the Australian RSL will not help me they have made me a museum curator what I need is help - I am so aggressive - I want help - can someone tell my wife Peta to stop giving me so much of these drugs as I cant handle it
Your wife gives you drugs...?
January 2nd, 2013  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
I smell something...
That's just Highway Man's farts.
January 2nd, 2013  
Capt Frogman

If we look at the OP's profile, I think none of us are qualified to assist....
January 2nd, 2013  
m551sheridan

his is from Figi......... he can't be all bad

now if he will send us all a box