help me please

JerryGuevorts

:box:
Im having troubles getting assimilated back to normal life - i have threpay twice a week and am on a cocktail of drugs - the Australian RSL will not help me they have made me a museum curator what I need is help - I am so aggressive - I want help - can someone tell my wife Peta to stop giving me so much of these drugs as I cant handle it

Why are you aggressive, is it because you have seen a little action some where or other. Stand back for minute and just think how lucky you are to be standing there and moaning about what you have seen, You seem to have wound up with a nice little job which is more than a lot of the lads have got. Most posting to these combat areas are now only six months, my father was recalled in 1938 and we did not see at home at all till 1947 and you think that you have had it rough. Stop looking at what you think went wrong and think of things that have gone right for you.

Why are you aggressive, is it because you have seen a little action some where or other. Stand back for minute and just think how lucky you are to be standing there and moaning about what you have seen, You seem to have wound up with a nice little job which is more than a lot of the lads have got. Most posting to these combat areas are now only six months, my father was recalled in 1938 and we did not see at home at all till 1947 and you think that you have had it rough. Stop looking at what you think went wrong and think of things that have gone right for you.
facts, always with the facts.........

as *Oddball* would say to * Moriarty* - "stop with them negative waves" ;)

Mate the DVA has free councilling services and is run by people experienced withdealing with Vietnam vets. Give them a bell.
Dont understand how its got this bad when you are offered all the help and councilling you need on return from OPs?????

:box:
Im having troubles getting assimilated back to normal life - i have threpay twice a week and am on a cocktail of drugs - the Australian RSL will not help me they have made me a museum curator what I need is help - I am so aggressive - I want help - can someone tell my wife Peta to stop giving me so much of these drugs as I cant handle it

Your wife gives you drugs...?

his is from Figi......... he can't be all bad

iipsrv.fcgi

now if he will send us all a box

If this isnt a piss take, then there has been a serious breakdown in the health care provided our returning servicemen and women.
If this is the case he only has to rock up to the nearest military medical centre (any service) and request help. Then the wheels will start turning for him.
If its a piss take then he can simply f%#k off.

I originally replied a couple of days ago along the lines that this bloke was a joke. I googled his name and came back with a facebook hit that shows a Fijian looking fella in a jelly bean suit, and a few of his friends are vets. It also appears a person of this name are is in fact the curator of the beaudesert RSL (good club, went there for a wedding a while back) and hence I deleted my comment.
Mate, if you really want help, go get it. There is plenty out there, VVCS may be a start.
However, my sentiments are the same as others, if you are a fake, **** off......

Back