Help with info on this pin !

relic

I found this pin 7 inches underground in Ft Ethan Allen Vermont, The Air force had a base there from 1949 to 1957.
I've looked everywhere for info including the military museum locally nobody has seen this before. The places online selling military pins have nothing like it.
If any collectors on here can tell me more about it and maybe what it's worth that would be great. Thanks
usaf2.jpg
Big pic in the photo gallery

Hope I did this right !

Ya I am attempting to find the problem, The image was in there but it left for some reason and I cant upload it now.
I get an error code 1 when uploading to my gallery. its a typical 47k jpg image.

I found this pin 7 inches underground in Ft Ethan Allen Colchester Vermont, The Air force had a base there from 1949 to 1957.
I've looked everywhere for info including the military museum locally nobody has seen this before. The places online selling military pins have nothing like it.
If any collectors on here can tell me more about it and maybe what it's worth that would be great. Thanks
usaf2.jpg
Big pic in the photo gallery

Hope I did this right !
Try this link !
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94286236@N02/

Last edited:
Wow thats close ! very close but mine has USAF where olivet is, the F is hard to see in my lousy pic

Back