Help this guy...

so if he started with one girl.
2mil hits doubled the # of girls to two.

so if it keeps doubling every 2mil then he should be with....... 16384 girls!
wow
cool!!!:drunkb:

RAInf said:
italian guy is a virgin
Yeeeaaaahhhh. I entered the men's world at the age of 15 and have been working hard to stay fit ever since :cheers:. But to be honest I went this close to a threesome when I was 18 but didn't do it. Now y'all please don't shake your heads going "Oh I never thought IG was such a bad bad boy". Come on, you always knew :mad:. Yes, Missileer, you too :roll:.

Redleg said:
28,000,000+ ...
Would that mean that he's getting a "menage a fourteens" then?? :lol:

I remember that a guy created something similar a few years ago, but I don't know how that ended..
Why would he want to have dinner with 14 people?
Surely he'd rather have sex with that girl instead?

tomtom22 said:
Doesn't look like Linda is doing too well! I don't think she will score with Anna.:sarc: :rolleyes:

:shock: :shock: :type: :type: *click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click*

Italian Guy said:
:shock: :shock: :type: :type: *click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click**click*click*click*click*click*

huh, wen i repeatedly hit refresh on that page, the hit counter doesnt go up....so you're wasting valuable clicks:-( :read:

rotc boy said:
huh, wen i repeatedly hit refresh on that page, the hit counter doesnt go up....so you're wasting valuable clicks:-( :read:

*IG desperately trying to contact IBM, Microsoft, Dell, and find out why that counter is stuck*

No, just don't do it so fast, it has some sort of timer that will only count it every so often and it resets everytime you reset the page. (meaning if you refresh once a second and the timer lasts five seconds it will keep going back to five without counting any of the hits.)

Back