hello's from me

Christine

Hi everyone.
As you can see I just joined. I did it mostly to figure out what military life is like and if it's something I would like to do. I'm still pretty young and have thought about it a lot but didn't do it because I am unsure if I'd fit in.
I already have a degree in nursing, so if anyone can give me any information about what type of personality types are mostly found in the military to what the work itself consist of, I will be very grateful. Promise. And if it's possible could we keep the information in context of the nursing field. Thank you

You're welcome Christine, and it's a really french name ;).... have you familly in France?

Hahaha, thanks. Not that I know of. My family all mostly in South Africa and Australia. But nice to know at least my name is popular somewhere, hahaha.

That is so weird, never met anyone with the same spelling of my name, they mostly spell it with a K instead of a C. I have to say I like all the smiley faces. At least now I know some of personalities are friendly. It's reassuring

That is so weird, never met anyone with the same spelling of my name, they mostly spell it with a K instead of a C. I have to say I like all the smiley faces. At least now I know some of personalities are friendly. It's reassuring

Wait there is another way to spell it?

I have seen Cathrine/Kathrine interchange the C and K but I assume that the K would be more northern European.

Either way welcome aboard.

Hahaha, it's the Afrikaans influence that changes it to Kristine or Kristien. They're all pronounced the same though.

In northern Europe, where the nice people live, the names Christine and Catherine can be spelled with a C or a K. They are also viewed as royal names when some of our queens and princesses had those. We have a tendency to shorten them in daily speaking to Tina or Kattis.

Yes! I get to be a princess! Now being a spoiled brat can become a life goal. Can't wait! Hahaha. I so have to visit Europe now. Yes, Tina, Stina, xtreme, all nicknames I've had

Yes! I get to be a princess! Now being a spoiled brat can become a life goal. Can't wait! Hahaha. I so have to visit Europe now. Yes, Tina, Stina, xtreme, all nicknames I've had

Have you been called Xtreme? Can you elaborate further about why you were called that?

Yes, most of my friends call me xtreme or just X. It started cause I can't say no to a good dare thus ending up doing some really crazy / funny random stuff in highschools and university. Add to that growing up on a farm with motorbikes and older brothers that think I'm a crash test dummy, hahaha

Back