Hello.

LiamBryan

This forum Is brilliant. I was in the RAF about 3 years ago before I was medically discharged, although I was only in for 3months. But after reading this it has made me realise re applying is the right choice.

Hello and welcome to the international madhouse!

Watch out for Capt. Frogman, he's a smooth operator. :D

We have several members on here from various Services of HM Armed Forces. Including a recently married Royal Marine - there is no word on his status as of yet. We suspect the mighty Wimens Forces have ahold of him.

Welcome once more, and enjoy your stay!

Greetings and Welcome...

So you were in the RAF, eh? Opa Brit would love to have a chat with you...

"In my days in the RAF...." he would probably start like that... be nice to him, he has ?two big dogs that has develop taste for human meat! :)

I am kidding about Opa Brit... he really is a nice gent. I am not kidding about the dogs...

They let crab air use the internet......unsupervised? :shock: :hide:
Welcome mate, my bro's RAF so I've got your back when the usual suspects start their shenanigans! :D ;)

Word of warning though. The Highway Man has wondering hands!

IMGP0761-1.jpg

Last edited:
This forum Is brilliant. I was in the RAF about 3 years ago before I was medically discharged, although I was only in for 3months. But after reading this it has made me realise re applying is the right choice.
Yet another bloody penguin. "All flap, No fly".

Well, welcome anyway. :smile:

Welcome Liam, there's not enough RAF chaps on here to add a bit of decorum, manners and taste thats sadly needed, mostly its a motley crew who can be ruffians at times. I say chaps pass the Singapore Sling.

BTW Viper, I've got 4 big dogs.:thumb:

Last edited:
Welcome Liam, there's not enough RAF chaps on here to add a bit of decorum, manners and taste thats sadly needed, mostly its a motley crew who can be ruffians at times. I say chaps pass the Singapore Sling.

BTW Viper, I've got 4 big dogs.:thumb:

4 dogs? Gotcha......

Back