Hello

grey shadow

Banned
Hello
I am a former captain in the Israeli Air Force until a couple of bullets put an end to that job.
But I do not complain, such is life and then you have to find other values ​​in life.

Welcome to the forum Grey Shadow.

From what I have read of your profile and posts, you will be a most welcome addition, bringing some even handedness and stability to our discussions regarding the state of Israel. I look forward to your input.

Welcome aboard!

Good thing those bullets didn't put an end to more than the job I'd say.

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

senojekips; The older I get, the more worried I become about my nation Israel. I would like my grandchildren and my Palestinian neighbor's grandchildren to grow up without hate and with the possibility of promoting genuine democracy in our part of the world. It will be a long struggle but some will have to begin and a long journey starts with the first step.

84RFK; It was close, but weed is hard to get rid of. And my time was not up.

I would like to express my condolences to you and the Norwegian people over the terrible tragedy that hit you. That this could happen in your lovely country went beyond me.

May god bless the victims and be merciful to the confused soul that committed this deed.

Grey Shadow

Sympathy from people who face possible tragedy on daily basis means a lot to me, thank you for those kind words of condolances.

It was beyond most peoples imagination that such a thing could happen here, and aprticulary in the way it did.
I must admit that my first instinctive reaction was to think that it had a completely different origin, and when I realised after an hour that my assumptions was dead wrong I felt a sincere shame for it.
I believe many of us did get that feeling of "meeting ourselves in the doorway" in the aftermath of the tragedy, but it was in some way a kind of comfort to know that it was aomething we couldn't possibly have foreseen and taken any precautions for.

We're still working our way through it, and some day we will get there.
Hopefully without giving up our ideals.

Back