Hello

Batford

I have finally retired and taken up WW2 research into Wireless Intelligence particulalrly in UK, but also elsewhere. I have been tracking down all the wireless intercept and direction finding stations and the organisations that ran them. I have made a lot of visits to the British National Archives and examined lots of declassified WW2 documents.

Everyone has heard of Bletchley Park and their success at decrypting Enigma messages but very little has been published about how the coded messages were obtained.

I have made a start by making a contibution here of the subject of Admiral Canaris, head of the German secret intelligence organisation called Abwehr. I hope to share more information in the future.

I have finally retired and taken up WW2 research into Wireless Intelligence particulalrly in UK, but also elsewhere. I have been tracking down all the wireless intercept and direction finding stations and the organisations that ran them. I have made a lot of visits to the British National Archives and examined lots of declassified WW2 documents.

Everyone has heard of Bletchley Park and their success at decrypting Enigma messages but very little has been published about how the coded messages were obtained.

I have made a start by making a contibution here of the subject of Admiral Canaris, head of the German secret intelligence organisation called Abwehr. I hope to share more information in the future.

Welcome aboard...

Back