Hello

--
Boots

March 7th, 2004  
Angelus

Topic: Hello

Hi I was sure quite where to put this and decided this was probably the least out of place forum to stick it in

anyway, i'm an airsofter we play with replica weapons Automatic Electric Guns (aeg's) in a similar style to paintball I was just interested in introducing you to our community

http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/

please feel free to PM me or reply to the this with questions

(oh and you have a great range of smilies)
March 7th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Hey, dont play airsoft myself, but a bunch of guys here do.
March 7th, 2004  
Angelus

is this a primarily US forum??? and i've just done a search and found a post about airsoft not too long ago so sorry lads

Chris
--
Boots
March 7th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Not a problem

Always enjoy hearing about people risking their health in the name of fun...
March 7th, 2004  
Redneck

Welcome to the forum.

No, although most members are United States citizens, the administrator is Norwegian, so I guess it would not be wrong to say it's a Norwegian site that draws a lot of American traffic.
March 7th, 2004  
Angelus

Topic: Re: Not a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
Always enjoy hearing about people risking their health in the name of fun...

you're more likely to crash on the way home than hurt yourself playing airsoft, but thanks for the welcome lads your forum is full of info which is very helpful so thanks
March 7th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: read this thread...

read this...youll see what i mean...

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...t=1013&start=0
March 7th, 2004  
Angelus

i'm with you now but .22!! our current limits are 328fps for full automatic weapons and 380fps for single/semi (this is in England/Great Britian)
March 7th, 2004  
Lt_Strony

hey angelus i play airsoft....our limits at our field are 400 FPS for Aeg's and 500 for snipers....WELCOME to the site..
March 7th, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome Angelus.

I do not play Airsoft myself (only the real deal here.. ) but it seems like several of our members do.

Do you run that site?