Hello ;)

Heruure

Hello, im Heruure, i am interesting in military stuffs (all kind of stuffs, just gotta love it). so i thought that i could join here to talk to peoples about it ;)
even that i problaby know nothing compared to you guys :D
and i think its kinda fun becaouse i just got a letter in the post about im gonna be getting to get tested for, i think its called "recuit training" in English, im right?, anyway im from Sweden and there its called Lumpen :p

so nice to meet you all, its gonna be fun on this forums

-Heruure

i maybe wrote a little much?

Last edited:
LOL its not too much!! Welcome, glad to have yah aboard, feel free to pm me whenever and check out my thread Brag and talk talk talk ;)

No. The ladies above are too nice to tell you the truth... It WAS too much. Just like everybody else, I was bored after the first two or three sentences and gave up reading. LOL.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy. :smil:

No. The ladies above are too nice to tell you the truth... It WAS too much. Just like everybody else, I was bored after the first two or three sentences and gave up reading. LOL.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy. :smil:

Hahahhahahaha, quit being a meanie lunatik, hahahhahaha, *smiles*

Ah for god's sakes, stop acting. There should be limits to being nice. You don't even know if he's hot or what. Jesus. :D

Do you see me welcoming Sweedish blondes who happen to write an encyclopedia set as their first posts with a red carpet and roses? Ha? No you don't.

We got plenty of men in the forum. Would a tinsy bit of favoritism hurt you? :smil:

Last edited:
Ah for god's sakes, stop acting. There should be limits to being nice. You don't even know if he's hot or what. Jesus. :D

Do you see me welcoming Sweedish blondes with a red carpet and roses? Ha. We got plenty of men in the forum.

Would a tinsy bit of nationalism hurt you? :smil:

Oh *gasp* Is that the impression I give Lunatik???? LOL...*giggles*...:D

Dear forum brothers,

I hereby declare 'The Secret Fraternity of IMF Men Who Can't Stand To Watch Our Forum Women Welcome Total Strangers With Such Passion' officially open! Membership is free for all and the only prerequisite is being a concerned dude. Spread the word.

Peace. :smil:

Dear forum brothers,

I hereby declare 'The Secret Fraternity of IMF Men Who Can't Stand To Watch Our Forum Women Welcome Total Strangers With Such Passion' officially open! Membership is free for all and the only prerequisite is being a concerned dude. Spread the word.

Peace. :smil:

Oh, getting a bit jealous there I see???? Don't worry Lunatik we love ya'all!!! lol.

Back