Hello

Roald Amundsen

Hello everybody,

Just a Norwegian far from home (in Iran), retired from the military, and this forum looks good to keep in touch.

Welcome Roald, quite a famous last name, there. We have some Viking members in here too.
So what ya up to in Iran?

Ahhh… It is just a “stage” name borrowed from my all time hero

I am working for a car company and we are busy building cars here in Iran.

Roald Amundsen??
So you've emigrated to Iran now, I thought the South or North Pole would be more appropriate.. :lol:

Velkommen hit. :smil:

Welcome aboard - unfortunately my current skills of Penguin is not top notch any longerbut neither are your's I presume since you're hanging around in Iran :) Say how much is it for a "Samand Sahel"? I am thinking of replacing the Toyota with something exotic, hehe.

Skål!

Welcome aboard - unfortunately my current skills of Penguin is not top notch any longerbut neither are your's I presume since you're hanging around in Iran :) Say how much is it for a "Samand Sahel"? I am thinking of replacing the Toyota with something exotic, hehe.

Skål!

Samand is a lot of crap that you should stay far away from. It is a re-looked Peugeot 405 from 25 years ago. Keep your Toyota
However the price for such junk should be around 17’000’000 toman (12’000 euro).

Skål

Back