Hello

Ed

Hi, I'm new here....

I'm 17 and from Australia. I just finished school and am attempting to join the Army(Infantry, and I have my final Interview day in 4days). Thats my little intro.....

Ah another Aussie, excellent. Infantry hey, hard life that is. I'm joining the infantry after Duntroon.

What part of our great land are you from?

3RAR or 2RAR look the most appealing, but I'm really unsure I just dont know enough about them, However I'll go anywhere really as long as they let me serve :)

3RAR or 2RAR look the most appealing, but I'm really unsure I just dont know enough about them, However I'll go anywhere really as long as they let me serve

Thats a good attitude to have :D

I'm from Adelaide.

ED Iam from 3RAR well I left only last year it is a fine Battalion with a lot of good men and very good officers. I have worked with 2RAR and they also are very good as are the rest of the Battalions in the Regiment. So good luck with your interview.

Welcome ED. Great Country from all I hear with a proud military history. One of my favorite movies was "Breaker Morant." If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.

G'day Ed, PM me and let me know what COY and PL you're in and I'll bring over some chocs (when the corporals arn't looking)

:lol:

Back