Hello

Shogun

Hello everyone. I am retired military and spent 25 years in the US Army. I was a Military Policeman for almost 16 years of it, until I got hurt and had to change MOS.

I belong to a number of military forums and try to keep myself policitally free in them. If I want to post politics I go to the Hannity forum.

I would also like to invite those that would like to share their military experiences with my daughter and myself. She is writing a book, based on TRUE military experiences from the soldier and the family point of view.

Please feel free to stop by, chat, have a cup of coffee, and introduce yourself and share some of your experiences. I believe that every person experience in the military is valuable and my daughter would like to include yours if you would like.

http://www.diaryofasoldier.com/phpbb2/index.php

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this forum.

Welcome Shogun, and thanks for your service to our country! We do get raved up In political discussions somtimes, but I have a feeling you'd agree with a number of the people here ;)

Welcome

Wow, that is really cool what you and your daughter are doing with that book. Welcome to the forums and salutations to you for all your service.

Welcome to the forum Shogun.

Looks like an interesting project there, I'll check out that site some more later.

Welcome, dude! Ok, I know that's not the most respectful way to greet someone, but :D please understand! Thank you so much for serving our country (and that goes for everyone out there too) and have some fun on the forums...

Back