Hello!

Dark_Mark

Hi all! Well, for starters I am a Leninist-Marxist, and many of my posts will probably reflect that. I was introduced to this forum by Rabs, and hope to enjoy many political and military discussions.

Of course, good to have you around. He really is a commie, at least Ted the Red wont be lonely.

Welcome to the Milforum, I hope you like heat and can stay in your intellect or this will be a short foray.

Welcome to the Forums. I kinda don't like the commie but welcome, I guess. heh...

Welcome!
We really need some commies here.... too many rightwingers here atm.

EDIT: Why should not people with more responsibility get more money for the job they are doing?

Welcome Dark Mark. You'll find that we older vets who confronted and destroyed the USSR won't care much for your political views but they should be interesting.

Welcome to the forums Dark_Mark

:firedevi:Here is something for the commies from me :9mm: :m16shoot: :2guns::sniper:

Welcome Ofcourse! Guess Its Fashionable To Call One Self A Marxist-leninist When The Whole School Of Thought Has Finally Failed To Survive The March Of Time.This Is Anachronism!

Hope ya can stand the heat ... most of these good old boys don't have much use for Communists/Leninists/Marxists ... can't understand why (yaaaa). lol

Well anyway - welcome aboard........

you are a American communist guy? sorry for my knowledge, is there communist party in USA? how big American communist party is?

Chief Bones said:
Hope ya can stand the heat ... most of these good old boys don't have much use for Communists/Leninists/Marxists ... can't understand why (yaaaa). lol

To be honest most of the boys don't know dung from mud when it comes to this topic. Everybody who thinks it is okay to aid the poor is quickly marked as a "commie" or whatever. So you'll like it here.
Read some of your posts already and it is good to hear a different tune every so often, so welcome!

Back