Hello

MaKa9

HI!
Currently working for the Norwegian Army in the country´s capitol Oslo.

Pleased to be a part of this great community:)

:salute:

Welcome to the Milforum MaKa9. I think we have a Norwegian or two hereabouts... at least that's the rumor.
:)

bulldogg said:
I think we have a Norwegian or two hereabouts... at least that's the rumor.:)
You ought to know better, bulldogg :sarc:

Welcome to the forum MaKa9. bulldogg can sometimes be hard to deal with, but throw him a bone and he'll be nice!

På stedet hvil... :D

He he..
Plenty of Norwegians about:)
The admin for this site is actually my CO:)
Thanx for the warm welcome!

MaKa9 said:
The admin for this site is actually my CO:)
Quick hide the hooch... I mean, erm, yes, well ahem... so has your boss stopped wearing a pink thong with feathers glued to the tailend like a rooster each full moon?

sunb! said:
You ought to know better, bulldogg :sarc:

Welcome to the forum MaKa9. bulldogg can sometimes be hard to deal with, but throw him a bone and he'll be nice!

På stedet hvil... :D

Isn't one of the rules English only..... or am I mistaken (which wouldn't be a first :))
Welcome MaKa9, I hope you enjoy it here! And to tell you the truth, I don't know which one is worse Sunb! or Bulldogg. But they both have been hit by a wind mill!

He He..
I guess we´re all just a little sick:p
As long as my girlfriend doesn´t find out:(
Gawd I need (...) what do I need?
hmm. only 3 days ´til the weekend starts. I´ll make it. No I wont.. GAWD I hate Tuesdays!

Welcome to the Forums, MaKa9. Is it true that your boss stopped wearing a pink thong with feathers glued to the tailend like a rooster each full moon from Bulldogg's comments?

Fox said:
Is it true that your boss stopped wearing a pink thong with feathers glued to the tailend like a rooster each full moon from Bulldogg's comments?

He he.. no:) Ofcourse not. Standard issue in the Norwegian army:p

Thanx for the warm welcome!

Back