hello

drakken said:
I am just an average Frenchy.

Aw c'mon, surely you can give a better intro than that!

So what's an average Frenchy that's retired from the military all about?

Last edited:
LIBERTY said:
By the way I just like messin with the French nothing personal :)

Hehe first of all thank you all for the welcome.

Liberty : I am roaming on forums/internet for years so now i am hardened and almost immunized to French bashing; i can usually make the difference between deliberate attacks and jokes but not always so keep your head down. ;-) :biggun:

More about me :
If i am not giving more details this is because i was not supposed to stay, i was answering someone in the French/Britain thread. :D
But i think i have to tell you more now.

About me : Some of you may already know me i am Durandal on Tanknet, for some peoples i will look like a troll and or French defender, maybe not always the smartest way but still defending against trolls. Tanknet is a great forums with alot of nice peoples, but for me wasted by a pinch of trolls.

About me i am an Ex ASW in the Navy (only one year in 1984).
Again i am not supposed to stay but i seem to be attracted like a fly to a cheese. by military forums. :lol:

Welcome drakken. I wouldn't worry much about trolls here, they don't last long. Country bashing is a big no-no (unless both parties are joking with each other) because we're an international forum and the mods take no prisoners.

By the way, you have the same birthday, month, day, and year as my eldest son, and happy belated birthday.

Last edited:
Missileer said:
By the way, you have the same birthday, month, day, and year as my eldest son, and happy belated birthday.

Oh great; thank you Missileer, happy belated birthday to your son. ;)

hahaha, average Frenchy? lol, cool cool ;)

Hmm, let me practice what i know:

comment allez vous monsieur, tu etes beinvenue :mrgreen:

feel free to correct me , and have a nice stay mon ami :)

MightyMacbeth said:
hahaha, average Frenchy? lol, cool cool ;)

Hmm, let me practice what i know:

comment allez vous monsieur, tu etes beinvenue :mrgreen:

feel free to correct me , and have a nice stay mon ami :)

thank you MightyMacbeth. ;)

The first part is perfect, then this is " tu es le bienvenu " (you are welcome) the 'e' is for females!!!! ;) la bienvenue.

Or "soit le bienvenu". (be welcome)

Last edited:
Back