Hello

Yoman

Hi my name is Chris, I am a member of the Royal Canadian Air Cadets. I found this site threw a Canadian military forum. I am planning on joining the Canadian military one day, either as a reservist next year or wait until I finish cadets then go full time.

hi guys out ther i am roverin am a MAJOR in the indian reserves called the TERRITORIAL ARMY i started life as a short service officer in the regular and after 5 yrs quit.later i joined the terriers as we are called and have served continuously for 11 yrs.I got an antedate seniority for the 5 yrs rendered in the regular foce and as on date have 16 yrs physical service.Have seen active counter terrorist service in Sri Lanka and Kash mir and last june took a break frm active mil duties voluntarily , plan to rejoin next month.THAT's Me

Hullo All Out There

hi guys out ther i am roverin am a MAJOR in the indian reserves called the TERRITORIAL ARMY i started life as a short service officer in the regular and after 5 yrs quit.later i joined the terriers as we are called and have served continuously for 11 yrs.I got an antedate seniority for the 5 yrs rendered in the regular foce and as on date have 16 yrs physical service.Have seen active counter terrorist service in Sri Lanka and Kash mir and last june took a break frm active mil duties voluntarily , plan to rejoin next month.THAT's Me

Well, welcome to the Forums, Roverin. But you can make your thread for welcome.

Back