Hello

--

October 7th, 2005  
Team Infidel

Topic: Hello

I am a staff officer in the U.S. Army. I have been in the military for over 20 years and started with this forum back in 2005 when I was deployed to Iraq for the first time. I was an Artillery Officer for the first half of my career and have been working in Information Operations for the second half.
October 7th, 2005  
sunb!

Welcome to the forum, Sir. Enjoy! 8)
October 7th, 2005  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums Infidel.

How's the weather in Baghdad now?
--
October 7th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Welcome Sir. Thanks for joining! It's good to have you here. Uhm and it makes us proud that you're there now. I noticed you've been posting a looooot, well that's cool. I'm the Italian Guy and I'm sure you'll like it here. Enjoy and take care of yourself.

Update: Wow I just saw some of your pictures. You know I was in SoCal as of last May. My best friend who works for the USN got married so I was one of the best men at the ceremony. Been to LA, San Diego, OC.
Uhm hey Major may I use some of your pictures from Iraq for an article on my blog? It is a conservative blog, part of a wider network in my country. Our mission is provide counterinformation to the liberal media of our country where US troops are often depicted as the bad guys. Your pictures would be useful to show some of the good stuff you guys do overthere (no I'm not talking about that picture with the chicks in pink). If you don't want me to do that, just let me know, no problem at all. I'll wait for your answer before I do anything.
October 7th, 2005  
Missileer

Welcome Team Infidel, man I love that moniker. Great website, thanks.
October 7th, 2005  
ironhorseredleg

Welcome aboard, Sir!
October 7th, 2005  
tomtom22

Welcome aboard, Infidel. 8)

How come you country is showing up as Iraq? I assume you are a citizen of the USA? Am I mistaken?
October 7th, 2005  
Springfield

Welcome, Team Infidel.
October 7th, 2005  
FutureHMSGrad

Welcome! Yes, you'll definitely love this place! Just to let you know, there's a great feature known as the Chat Room, which is not very popular with the users, but we're trying to change that. If you'd like, stop by some time! It's fun! I was new not so long ago, but I've taken this place by storm and now everyone hates me. J/K It's the opposite... Everyone's really nice! Have fun!
October 7th, 2005  
fronzz

Howdy and welcome to the forums!