hello

MOM

I'm just a mom of a little one that is in love with military stuff. He has a medical condition that will most likely keep him out of military when he is older. 2 of my brother's were army and 1 was airforce. Just trying to find out about young military groups for my son to get to experience some of it for himself.

Help OLTS

Hello to all,
Someone would be able to advise me on the regime of lateral transfer Overseas (OLTS) 2014/2015 May 31, 14 close. Can 'explain to me how it works for me Italian military?
Are currently in service. I have family and 31 years of age, I would like to live in australia and serve your country.
thank you so much
Dante

I'm just a mom of a little one that is in love with military stuff. He has a medical condition that will most likely keep him out of military when he is older. 2 of my brother's were army and 1 was airforce. Just trying to find out about young military groups for my son to get to experience some of it for himself.

You might call an Army recruiter and talk to them and explain the situation and what not. There was a youth education program about the Army and what goes on behind the scenes that we never get credit for. I'm not sure if it's still around or if you'd be interested in participating, but it's worth a shot. If nothing else, recruiters usually have a stockpile of genuine Army gear and they're always willing to give that stuff out.

Welcome, by the way.

Back