Hello

Ok. I do not want to come across as being an ass but I think it is sad that as Air Force all we can come up with is one cadence. What's going on with you guys. Lets show the new guys what we know so they can keep the tradition going. Please.

Here is one Cadence for you. I hope you enjoy it and good luck at Boot Camp. Remember, It is all about mind games. Do not volunteer for ANYTHING! Study your little book of the history well don't take it lightly when they tell you to stand in formation and put your nose in the books. Cause if you do and one day at chow you get called to the snake pit you are going to be wishing you had studied by the time they are done with you. The snake pit well scare you bad enough without the worry of not knowing the answers. And ALWAYS remember the six magic words "Sir, Airman (put in your last name here) reporting for duty" this is very crucial. If you want to know more just me.

Here is a Cadence,

C 130 rolling down the strip
C 130 rolling down the strip
Paratroopers are going to take a little trip
Paratroopers are going to take a little trip
Stand up, Hook up, and shuffle to the door
Stand up, Hook up, and shuffle to the door
Jump right out and shout Air Force
Jump right out and shout Air Force
If I die in a combat zone
If I die in a combat zone
Box me up and ship me home
Box me up and ship me home
Pin my metals upon my chest
Pin my metals upon my chest
And tell my mama I done my best
And tell my mama I done my best

There are many variations to any cadence so if you want like I told you before ask me for them and I will tell you what I know. Good Luck!!! :rambo:
Jen

Yes I know that one too. (I don't think it's possible to escape it in the Air Force!) I know a slightly different version tho.

<repeat all lines>
C130 rollin' down the strip
on our way to take a little trip
Mission top secret, destination unknown
Don't even know if we're ever comin' home
Stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door
Jump right out and shout Air Force!
If my chute don't open wide,
I've got another one by my side.
If that chute don't open round,
I'll be the first one on the ground!

Heh, another (related) tip for Boot Camp: If it's your idea, it's your job. The snake pit is a very scary place. Do not forget to say "Good morning/afternoon/evening Ladies and Gentelman" on your way out the door! And at least for us, it was "reports as ordered," but I think that depends on who's in charge.

Back