Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
bush-fail.jpg

Nope, this one is the one the trio tried to hide from public view- dumbest!

"Official Business"? Just what might that be, CF- wait let me guess- beer!! :smile:

I wouldn't be served even if I wanted a drink! :lol: Not that I'd accept a drink either, as it'll have likely spat in it, p**sed in it or had someone's d**k in or around the glass. :shock:

"official business" would be "disciplinary matters". ;)

Same here, the only NAAFI I have ever entered off duty was the one at RMP training centre. The rest have been on duty for brawls, burglary and after hours drinking. (to close the place not imbibe ;) )

Same here, the only NAAFI I have ever entered off duty was the one at RMP training centre. The rest have been on duty for brawls, burglary and after hours drinking. (to close the place not imbibe ;) )

Only takes the sound of smashing glass or flying chairs, and the monkeys are like flies around s**t! ;)

Seems that we have a Monkey, a Piccadilly Cowboy, a Bootneck and a Crab here.
You'll love making jokes about me. I was a Muppet (Most useless person ever trained)
Snot hat or a Sneaky beakie

That's the neighbourhood gone way down hill!!! Got to be a major contradiction of terms though hasn't it? - military intelligence!!! :D :D :D

A late "Characters are Welcome" to IMF. Hope you enjoy your stay and receive the answers you're looking for.

Last edited:
That's the neighbourhood gone way down hill!!! Got to be a major contradiction of terms though hasn't it? - military intelligence!!! :D :D :D
Well :p I guess we´re just geeks.

Many intelligence reports in war are contradictory; even more are false, and most are uncertain.

Last edited:
hey o folks...

yet another Canuck checking in, spent a year in cadets when I was younger, and am a certified base brat from years gone by... been hunting for one of my favorite cadences from my cadet days, finallt found it here, I hope I find a copy of complete with music...

Galen

Monkeys and bar brawls are like fire fighters with fires, the sane ones run out whilst us nutters run in! :D

I heard that the monkeys stand outside waiting for the brawlers to knock the crap out of each other and then go in. Which I must admit makes sense in case one of the brawlers is 6 foot twelve, 3 days wide and built like a brick outhouse.:army:

I heard that the monkeys stand outside waiting for the brawlers to knock the crap out of each other and then go in. Which I must admit makes sense in case one of the brawlers is 6 foot twelve, 3 days wide and built like a brick outhouse.:army:

They used to send the dogs in first, and then collar the ringleaders as they made a run for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back