Hello

I feel a heart attack coming on.
Do you need a home nurse?

I was close to a heart attack on my 20th birthday. My friends had obtained a male stripper who did the full monty and the spinning propeller almost in my face. As you can see from the picture from back then, I was a little skeptical.

catv.jpg

This guy was huge in more ways than one :shock:

Last edited:
As for being really, really nice.

I am. You just have to get to know me. When I'm in Denmark next year, I'll let you know, Freyja. Maybe we can have coffee or something? :p

I'm coming, I'm coming...

Hold on.. I know the drill..

1. Check for danger...
2. Approach casualty in a lustful manner...
3. Check for breathing...
4. call Trooper...
5. 2 swig of whiskey...

:cens::cens::cens:

LUSTFUL MANNER???? Boy have you got the wrong bloke I want nourishment no punishment.

Do you need a home nurse?

Too bloody right I do.

Last edited:
catv.jpg

Just noticed, why is your hand down there? What's it doing? Maybe that explains your odd expression?

;) :lol:

We're friends? Since when? ;) :p

Is this how you treat all of your friends? :box:

Of course we are, the moment you decide to join this forum, we are friends... In fact, we are brothers!

Yes, this is how I treat my friends- you should see how I treat my enemies. Even the Taliban will go like, "... nope, sorry... we don't do that sort of stuff... its too gory, you see..."

Just because I abuse you, it does not mean I don't like you... :p

I admire your bravery for uploading that here, given the amount of resident perverts (Highway Man, Viper, Hawky, I3Brig etc). ;)

I am not a pervert- I am a scientist- I experiment with new stuff... whats wrong with that...

and hey... those guys you were associating me with- they are classy bunch of guys... full of finese and charm.

Back