Hello

I attend non injury road collisions, provide traffic management at serious incidents for the police, remove debris from live running lanes, arrange removal of abandoned vehicles, assist in arranging recovery for broken down vehicles, plus a load more that our bosses drop on us. ;)

Just for the record, I am a civilian patrol officer not a police patrol officer, I assist motorists not arrest them, CF is a police patrol hiding and nicking speeding motorists. :D

Wilkommen!

I'm a British/Canadian Civilian, but hope to soon be a soldier or sailor.

Watch out for Capt. Frogman, he's a smooth operator!

You are asking a motorway patrol officer what he does? :pirate:

This is what he does- he will be hiding behind some billboard ready to pounce on a unsuspecting speeding idiot...

Or, he will taking snacks on doughnuts...

Have I miss out on anything...? :hide:

He wishes!!!! :lol:

His lot leave the proper work (policing) to the highly trained RPU's officers! :D :rock:

I attend non injury road collisions, provide traffic management at serious incidents for the police, remove debris from live running lanes, arrange removal of abandoned vehicles, assist in arranging recovery for broken down vehicles, plus a load more that our bosses drop on us. ;)

Yeah, that's on a bad day.

Most of your shift is spent watching DVD's, eating and sleeping. :p ;)

British Coppers don't eat Donuts.
They eat Sausage rolls.....Greggs.

The sausage rolls aren't even safe when Highway Mans in town!! :shock:

To ensure there's plenty of sausage rolls left, I've made sure Highway Man patrols the furthest south as possible! :D

Back