Hello

playstation60

Hey,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ben. I am not in the military. I served ever so briefly a few summers ago in the Army. I had an injury that prevented me from going any further.
The purpose of my joining this forum is to gain military knowledge that I need for a couple of writing projects I have in the works. I am an aspiring author. My current project is requiring a lot of military knowledge. I am learning things from military strategy to weight capacity of troop carriers all the way over to the blast radius of nuclear weapons.
I do have a small amount of knowledge that I've gained over the years, but the main purpose is for me to get some more knowledge. I look forward to talking to you guys as the weeks progress.

Ben

Welcome to the forums Ben. :)

Sounds like an interesting project.
Feel free to ask any question(s) you may have, and we'll try to answer (as long as it's not violating OPSEC.. ;) )

Hey how's it going. Welcome.

My grandfather is an author, so I understand how much research can go into writing a book. Good luck with it. I reckon you'll find the hardest part is finding a publisher.

Back