Hello - Page 2

--

November 20th, 2007  
SilknLeather

Missileer, I also value truth and honesty. My Granddaddy always said that a person is only worth their word. That has always stuck with me. Integrity is a major factor of my life. It is nice to be among others of similar principles, that also share a mutual respect.

Granny always said that you never truly know someone well enough to speak ill of them, so just not to speak, while giving them time and opportunity to prove your thoughts wrong.

DTop, I am among like minded individuals, I do feel at home, as I come from a big family. So it is like I arrived at the dinner table after grace was said and everyone already started eating. By the time we get to Grandma's apple pie with Grandpa's homemade ice cream all will be fine.
November 20th, 2007  
The Other Guy

Welcome!!
November 20th, 2007  
SilknLeather

Thank you

Trying to get my signature to appear, and it seems to currently have a mind of its own. Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
--
December 6th, 2007  
tomtom22

Topic: Welcome!

Welcome aboard, SilknLeather.
December 6th, 2007  
SilknLeather

tomtom, Thank you for the warm welcome.

Missleer, First I want to apologize for the duplicate post, and to thank you for deleting it.
December 6th, 2007  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilknLeather
Thank you

Trying to get my signature to appear, and it seems to currently have a mind of its own. Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
sig only works if you buy it I believe... or if you have a certain number of posts.
December 6th, 2007  
SilknLeather

Thank you TOG, I see you have lots of millbucks, wanna share.