Hello?......

drilldownmaster2004 said:
It goes C/AB, C/AMN, C/A1C, C/SA, C/SSGT, C/TSGT, C/MSGT, C/SMSGT, AND 2 C/CMSGT. THERE IS NO OFFICIAL CAP "C/SNCO"'S SO WHY DONT YOU GO OVER THE MANUAL YOUR SELF CADET?

Whoa... calm down, and think about what you just said.

Leadership:2000 and Beyond said:
As a cadet senior-grade NCO...

While C/SNCO is not a specific grade, it is a term used to describe a group of grades. C/MSgt - C/CMSgt are considered to be a Cadet Senior NCOs. Just as C/Amn - C/SrA are considered to be Airmen.

By the way, I would think you would show a little respect. If any of my cadets ever said that to me, every power restricted as a member of Civil Air Patrol would be their mercy. If someone from my squadron were to wander on to the boards, I would hope they would be pleased with what they saw as to how I acted. I would hope you feel the same way.

Calling out a mistake is one thing. Calling out a mistake and being wrong is another. Calling out a mistake, it being wrong, and something you should already know, and have been tested on... that's a whole new deal.

Watch it.

on the contrary i called the mistake and was right, as you yourself said it was not a specific grade, and obviously not used
and whats with all this showing a little respect stuff? I myself am classified as a senior NCO

on the contrary i called the mistake and was right, as you yourself said it was not a specific grade, and obviously not used
and whats with all this showing a little respect stuff? I myself am classified as a senior NCO

Mod. And I will be glad to say that I have never pulled that on anyone, until this moment, altho I am sorry to have to use it now.

I brought out that you did not know what a C/SNCO was, altho you are one yourself. You, on the other hand, started listing all of the cadet grades, and decided to present something completely off subject in a very embarrasing manner. I pointed out where you should have read that you were a C/SNCO, and you are fighting a totally different battle.

Figure out what you are going to fight. Quit ignoring what I am posting and mistakening it as totally critisism, and go study the Doolittle.

I on the other hand, will look back over the Doolittle, as I have already studied, and want to pass my test.

Oh yes, Congratulations on finally trying to pull that you are a C/SNCO on me, which means you finally understood.

Respect is earned, and in no way, just given.

By the way, I like to know who I'm "arguing" with. Name, Grade, Squadron, Wing... all the official stuff that I've included. Don't be shy.

I am,
C/MSgt Jordan Shuping, CAP
MER - NC-142
Golden Eagle Composite Squadron, Cadet Commander

EXCUSE ME CADET! I would sincerely hope that you show respect to those above and below you. You may be classified as a senior NCO, but you may want to look for Eaker #1226, it has my name on it! I suggest showing some respect or else I WILL find your unit and contact your commander.

As well, when you cite grade abbreviations, I suggest YOU go over the REGULATION yourself. Its CAPR 52-16 page 16.

TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, C/Lt Col, CAP
Special Projects Officer
Florida Wing Cadet Advisory Council

It goes C/AB, C/AMN, C/A1C, C/SA, C/SSGT, C/TSGT, C/MSGT, C/SMSGT, AND 2 C/CMSGT. THERE IS NO OFFICIAL CAP "C/SNCO"'S SO WHY DONT YOU GO OVER THE MANUAL YOUR SELF CADET?

Ya know, I really hate public criticism, but everyone can learn from this.

C/AB - Cadet Airman Basic
C/Amn - Cadet Airman
C/A1C - Cadet Airman First Class
C/SrA - Cadet Senior Airman
C/SSgt - Cadet Staff Sergeant (Haha Tim, the abbreviation isn't as cool!)
C/TSgt - Cadet Technical Sergeant
C/MSgt - Cadet Master Sergeant
C/SMSgt - Cadet Senior Master Sergeant
C/CMSgt (no 2 included) - Cadet Chief Master Sergeant
C/2d Lt - Cadet Second Lieutenant
C/1st Lt - Cadet First Lieutenant
C/Capt - Cadet Captain
C/Maj - Cadet Major
C/Lt Col - Cadet Lieutenant Colonel
C/Col - Cadet Colonel

CrazyCadet142 said:

Ya know, I really hate public criticism, but everyone can learn from this.

C/AB - Cadet Airman Basic
C/Amn - Cadet Airman
C/A1C - Cadet Airman First Class
C/SrA - Cadet Senior Airman
C/SSgt - Cadet Staff Sergeant (Haha Tim, the abbreviation isn't as cool!)
C/TSgt - Cadet Technical Sergeant
C/MSgt - Cadet Master Sergeant
C/SMSgt - Cadet Senior Master Sergeant
C/CMSgt (no 2 included) - Cadet Chief Master Sergeant
C/2d Lt - Cadet Second Lieutenant
C/1st Lt - Cadet First Lieutenant
C/Capt - Cadet Captain
C/Maj - Cadet Major
C/Lt Col - Cadet Lieutenant Colonel
C/Col - Cadet Colonel

Really don't get the point of this and why don't we move this useful info somewhere else, where it belongs?

Really don't get the point of this and why don't we move this useful info somewhere else, where it belongs?
The point was to provide you, and others with the correct grade abbreviations, since the ones you gave were incorrect. And I don't get the point of a lot of things.

Sorry for the hijack "Want to be Officer"

Back