Hello

Bob

Hello to everybody. Lets just say that I have a strong, almost fanatic, passion for the military and its history. My person hero is General George S Patton Jr. commander of the Third Army during World War 2. Many of you might have seen the Academy Award winning movie Patton. Other military officers I look up to are General George S Patton,Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, General Douglas McAurthur, General Creighton Abrams, Admiral Horiatio Nelson, and many others. Right now I am about to begin the application process to the United States Military Academy, West Point.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard, Brigadier Bob.
Please review the rules, (found here: http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/faq.php?faq=forum_rules_features#faq_forum_rules) especially this part:
Usernames:
Military ranks/titles etc. in usernames are not allowed unless they have been earned in real life!
If you are not a current or former member of the military, or in any other way related to the names,
please do not use SF, Ranger, SEAL, UDT, PJ, CCT, Force Recon, Operator, Marine, Sailor, Soldier, etc in your username.
If you choose to use names like this, or if you claim to be (or has been) a part of a military force,
please fill out as much as possible of the profile information to make it clear what you are.
Do NOT try to pretend that you are something/one you are not.
You will eventually be revealed, and this will result in banning, and the notification of the proper authorities.
Try something else for a username.

Back