hello - Page 2

--

August 23rd, 2004  
gladius

Yes, I find it very interesting, indeed.

And to everyone else, thanks for the warm welcome.
August 23rd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Welcome gladius, I can already see from some of your posts that your going to bring some very interesting views to this forum.
August 23rd, 2004  
Keist IV

Welcome gladius. Good to have you here at the forums. Enjoy and I look forward to some end times discussions if any come up.
--
August 23rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Welcome... The military is going to be begging for me to join after I get done with someone... No I will hold my temper, they are just going to lift the women can't be on the front lines deal.
August 23rd, 2004  
gladius

We were all guys in my unit since we were a combat unit.

Who knows, that may change.

The mixed units that I saw were mostly support.

Most of the NCO's I spoke to prefered combat units. Most of the privates prefferd mixed, probably cos it was more more fun.

-----

On another note ---- some of the guys in my unit would visit the border and stare at the Soviets across no-mans-land. Once in a while someone would give the Soviet soldiers across the line "THE BIRD" m|m. What the Russians would do is they would take your picture and send it to your division comander, they would know this by the patch on your shoulder.
So in order to beat this, you'd cover the patch with one hand and flip 'em with the other.
August 24th, 2004  
AFSteliga

Welcome to the forums, Gladius. Enjoy your time here.
August 26th, 2004  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
We were all guys in my unit since we were a combat unit.

Who knows, that may change.

The mixed units that I saw were mostly support.

Most of the NCO's I spoke to prefered combat units. Most of the privates prefferd mixed, probably cos it was more more fun.

-----

On another note ---- some of the guys in my unit would visit the border and stare at the Soviets across no-mans-land. Once in a while someone would give the Soviet soldiers across the line "THE BIRD" m|m. What the Russians would do is they would take your picture and send it to your division comander, they would know this by the patch on your shoulder.
So in order to beat this, you'd cover the patch with one hand and flip 'em with the other.

Nice storie, hehe
August 30th, 2004  

Welcome to the forum!
August 30th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Welcome Gladius