hello

hello and good morning to all!
let me say first thank you for all who served i myself have no military background hence one of the reasons im here you see my son left our home state of wi for fort benning ,ga tue 8-15-06 to begin his basic.being my only son im both proud and sad (already miss the lad) .thought imf would be a great place to learn and hopefully share i learned of your forum through another i visit on the web made up of a fine brotherhood of knive and gun enthusists (usn) hope that was ok to mention.my intrests of course guns and knives flashlights camping waterfowl hunting basically live for waterfowling i also guide for hunters here on lake winnebago where i reside in oshkosh,wi i also have a great affection for labs hence my yellow izzy cant wait for the '06 season to open as well.thank you all for haveing me and you time.~~kind regards robert

Welcome to the forums, Robert and thank your Son for answering the call as many here have. We have Veterans, Active, Reserve, young Cadets, and the folks like yourself who wait for them to come home. There are also many weapons addicts here.

Welcome to the forum honey, I hope you son stay's safe.
I know what it's like to wait.

thank you

thank you all for the warm welcome,have already increased my knowledge here,btw had a call from my son today made my day for now just a lot of waiting for him and long lines for everything by fri he thought he may go "down range" to begin his training

Welcome, Robert, and best of luck to your son. When is he scheduled to graduate from basic training?

Back