Hello from Lithuania

--

January 13th, 2008  
Marder_LT

Topic: Hello from Lithuania

Hi everyone
My name is Vytautas, I am 36 years old and I come from Lithuania. I chose this nick as I had one in an online multiplayer game.
I a interested in WW2, took part in one of the best Lithuanian websites dedicated to WW2, but due to the lack of time, abandoned it.
I also use to search for WW2 relics using my metal detector and I have aboslutelty zero tolerance towards tomb raiding and any weapons/ammo/explosives. Lithuanian law foribids that. My main field of interest, besides fallen relics, is numismatics (that's all about currency), some knowledge in orders and decorations. I have some other knowldege not related to WW1 or WW2 events.
Maybe that's enough for the begining. Awaiting your questions
January 13th, 2008  
senojekips

Welcome Marder_LT.

We are starting to get quite a nice little Baltic States community here. I'm sure that you will enjoy your time here.
January 13th, 2008  
Team Infidel

welcome......
--
January 13th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Welcome!!
January 13th, 2008  
Sevens

Welcome aboard.
January 13th, 2008  
Fox

Welcome to the forums.
January 14th, 2008  
A Can of Man

Welcome to the forum.
January 14th, 2008  
Marder_LT

Thanks. Will try to be a good member here.
One question (did not figure where it belongs to and did not want to PM admins): I have some finds that seem to be interesting for me and I would like to ask about them. Now, the question itself: can i establish a topic for that? It's only for details on find, absolutely positively not for sale/excange.
January 15th, 2008  
Supostat

I think `digger's corner` is this one, as name of forum states so
Get help to identify medals, badges, patches etc. Discuss reenactment, or just talk in general about collecting weapons, gear, surplus, uniforms etc.
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...eenactment-41/

If I've found an artifact and want show/discuss it I'll definitely use that forum.
January 16th, 2008  
Missileer

Welcome Marder LT. I think any WWII relics should be found and sent to a military or state museum. It's someone's personal history of his service.